Radiator filters

I finally found these Tefba filters here in the US, I bought 2 on line. Excellent deal. Guy wants 39.50 each, but I emailed him and he did me a deal for 2.

had my radiator rodded, new hoses etc. Temperatures on my first run outto Riverside from Van Nuys were great, didn't move off the 'N', even in someheavy traffic and 100+ outside air temps. Life is good

1991 XJ-S V-12 Convertible

Jer

Reply to
jerblonski