Re: FS Tow Hitch series 3 jaguar

I don't need it, but it's probably a good thing to have. If it's anywhere near Toronto, I'll give you a yard just in case I'd need a hitch  for my rusty ole Jag some day. DBR VooDoo wrote: Sold the car, Still have the hitch. I used to tow my motorcycle trailer with the car. Does not stick out like a sore thumb on the car. $100 e-mail for details bonnie(nospam)potter @ rogers . com  [Image]

Reply to
Dale Robertson