RE. injector problem

Awhile back I posted a problem with my 1988 jag flooding the cylinders with gas, and wouldn't start. Well when I finally got the electrical problem solved and changed the oil/gas in the crankcase, it ran good (except for smoking from the oil I put in the cyl to prelube them) that is for about 5 miles, then it quit and wouldn't restart. Towed it home, and now it would fire up and then die, but I've also got 3 injectors leaking gas out of the body of the injector. (not the o-rings) and the front and rear crankshaft seals are leaking oil big time. Did I also mention that my son's girl friend backed into one of the back doors?? I'm ready to tow it down to the scrap yard, but it is my wife's Jag. I'm thinking the crank seals got messed up from all the gas in the crankcase? (over a gallon) So now I have to pull the engine, replace the seals, replace the injectors, and after putting the engine back in, figure out why it starts and dies. Somebody remind me how much fun it is to own a Jag??????

Terry

Reply to
Terry Kangas