Re: looking for self-written texts on cars (documentations, reviews, tuning tips etc.)

Teja Falk Radke wrote in article ...

> > Hi group, > > and sorry in advance, for some of you will for sure concider this post as > spam. > > However, i have started a site for the exchange of any kind of written > documents... from fiction to non-fiction; novels to do-it-yourself manuals. > > Maybe the one or the other here has something to submit into the > "Cars"-category. > > Any submission is welcome ! > > So, if you are interessted :
> if not : Please don`t mind. > > Best regards, > TFR > > >

Knowledge and writing skills have value......

How much do you plan to pay for these submissions?

Reply to
*

Honestly,

How much do we get paid anyways? On USELESSNET

BD

Reply to
Blake Dodson

Blake has a point. It should be the love of Jaguars, not payment, that motivates us to describe our experience with these great cars.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Strickland