Re: searching gps for xk8 2001

hello i'm looking for a gps for a 2001 xk8 model ...any information??? > best regards

I bought a PDA with a GPS accessory. My current setup is a Dell Axim X51v PDA with an SD-502 GPS that mounts in the SD slot. The big advantages are that it is removable (so I can use it to find my car in unfamiliar neighborhoods) and most software integrates with your PDA's address book so you can have hundreds of addresses immediately available to you. The in- dash units don't have anywhere near that flexibility.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Lindstrom