Removing wood trim on the XK8

I'm getting all new wood for my XK8. My old wood parts had turned milky due to a manufacturing defect.

I need to know how to remove the wood trim on the doors. I can't see where they are secured. Do the door panels have to come off? Perhaps just the arm rests?

The instrument cluster piece I know is held in with 2 screws, one on either side underneath the leather padded steering column cover. But I can't see how to remove the piece enough to get to the screws.

Regards

Reply to
Paul M. Cook