Replacement Console Woodgrain

The woodgrain on my center console of my 1988 XJ-S is cracked. Does anyone know where I can purchase a new one? Rick Piatt.

Reply to
Rick.

On my old '91, I finally just had the old one refinished... It was too hard to find one that "matched" the remaining wood well enough.

Reply to
Philip Bailey

Madera Concepts does Jag's warranty repairs. Contact them for a quote to repair yours.

Reed