Req'd. XJ40 CD tuner/head unit

My '90/1 XJ40 only has the radio/cassette but I know from looking on Ebay that later XJ40's had at least a single CD player if not a head unit and boot mounted changer. I dont suppose the X300 dash unit is the same size? Since its a non-standard size I cant just go and buy an off the shelf Panasonic or whatever, so is anyone breaking a CD-equipped car? Or know somewhere I might be able to find a suitable unit? TIA

Reply to
Here Kitty Kitty