S-type interior light settings

My wife has temporarily misplaced her S-type handbook (more correctly, it is in the house, somewhere). Is there any control over the behaviour of the interior lights? I've found an on/off switch for each side (I'm thinking of the front ones) but they don't go off. A little later, they did go off. It is as if the control via door opening is sticking too long.

Reply to
Steve Swift

That sounds like normal operation to me; the lights stay on for a while after a door has been opened to allow you to see what you are doing (e.g. putting keys into the ignition) unless either the engine is running or you lock the doors, in which case they go out immediately.

I'm not sure that it can be changed easily.

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Haigh