S-Type R Brake Shoes

Are there any aftermarket suppliers of brake shoes for the Brembo equipped S-Type R? I'll be needing rear pads soon and really hate paying $300 at the dealer for a set of brake pads.

Any available on the net?

Thanks, T

Reply to
Jaggy

Hello Jaggy,

I am in the UK and have been using David Manners Jaguar Parts. The big advantage is that you can put in a part number and the web site returns the expensive jag part, together with the sensible price pattern part.

Just having a brief look this morning I came across some rear brake pads with part number c11247 at £34.66+vat.

You will need to contact them to confirm postage costs to the States.

Their web page address is :-

Best of luck

Stu

Reply to
Stuart Adair

Jaggy, Nearly every parts store will carry or can get them. I like these guys

They have the rears for under $50 and the fronts for the Brembos for $90 - $130. From what I can tell you only need the special Brembo pads for the front. Call them to make sure you are getting what you need. I have dealt with them on my XJ40 and they are pretty good.

Webserve

Reply to
webserve