S type roof rack

can I get a roof rack on my S type or one of those rocket shaped boxes.. I know it is sacrilege but I like camping and all the stuff takes up so much room..

TYIA

Peter

Reply to
Horse

Assuming you are in the uk ...

Apart from Halfords who are expensive at the best of times and give abysmal service , the best place to go is likely to be

. They have depots in Sheffield, Birm and Southampton.

Have a look at

stuart adair

Thanks Stu Yes I am in the UK and they look great on the towsure site but as the S type doesn't have any roof channels how do they fit? Peter

Reply to
Horse

Ah, damn good question that ... Not sure.

Reply to
stuart adair

check

roof bars, etc in UK ...

Reply to
Reed

What about the Roof box list as an accessory on the Jag page?

Billy