Sam's Auto Body & Paint Inc in Portland Oregon

Does anyone have some experience with Sam's Auto Body & Paint Inc? Good, bad?

Thanks Steve

Reply to
John Doe

Steve,

Yes, good....again, yes, good...

see your prior post...

Reply to
DieInterim

Steve,

I replied earlier, anyway...

You are welcome to veiw my Jag that had a complete redo last year at a cost of $10,500. I was happy with the work, not so happy with Sam however...

Regards, DieInterim

Reply to
DieInterim

What ever you do, don't go across the river to Tim U'ren in Vancouver... the guy is a washed up carpenter, who smokes too much pot. He fell off the roof of a house he was building a while back, and got hurt real bad, so he decided to go into painting cars for a living. His friends think he's great, because his prices are low, but he uses a roller and a brush to paint everything!

Reply to
Hector_Berlioz

Why does everyone seem to dislike Sam? I talked to him on the phone? He has an odd accent. Does anyone know his nationality. He seems nice on the phone?

Reply to
Steve Chou

Reply to
Steve Chou

Tim U'ren is of Polish Decent, but a few years ago he got married in a dress. He said it was a Kilt, and that he recently discovered that he is also of Scottish decent, but personally I think he just used that as an excuse to become a cross dresser. Tim actually got his boys to be in his wedding, and wear those plaid dresses too. It was a lovely ceremony, held under a big blue tarp, out back behind the trailer Tim and his new bride were living in.

You have to wonder about a guy who wears a dress and paints cars with a roller and a brush. I think the other guys are dead on... stick with the expensive chinese guy painting cars south of the river.

Reply to
Hector_Berlioz

Where the heck did that come from? I never said mean, just a pain...

Reply to
DieInterim