Satnav

Would like to try an locate a satnav system say from a breakers yard and retro fit into my 2003 S Type. Does anyone have any experience?

Reply to
Paul Harrison

They seem to be few and far between and expensive if you find them. If you are in Britan and have a RH drive there is a fellow on eBay that periodically advertises the Nav screen only. You would then have to find the DVD player and antenna from another search. Best I've seen from mix and match parts is about $1,200 USD. DVD maps are available on eBay also, by country or region.

If you find anything better/different please post if here.

HTH

Reply to
davidb