scuff/minor scratches on rear bumper of 2001 XJ8

Any ideas on the best way to remove/minimize slight scratch-scuff on rear bumper?

Suggestions appreciated

Alan

2001 XJ8 Vanden Plas
Reply to
Alan Strickland

Dear Mr. Strickland,

I am certainly not an expert on polishing but I have tried many products and methods only to find that - a polishing wheel and White Rouge paste will do a decent job. Unfortunately this means that the chrome must be removed from the car to do this. At that point I would call a chrome shop and if you ask nicely they might cut you a deal on re-chrome.

Cheers, Blake

Reply to
Blake Dodson