Series III XJ6 Parts.

All, I recently acquired a small load of Series III XJ6 parts. Most of which I have not use for. As I go through it all I will list it here as well as on Jag-lovers.org..

I have or can take pictures of anything you may be interested in. So far, this is what I deem sellable:

Complete Dash (Non-VDP) w/ Gauges Gas Tanks, Good Exterior, interior not checked) Original Wheels, VGC w/o tires Gauges, complete set - loose..untested

1 Borg-Warner Series 66 Auto Transmission from non running engine, told it was good when purchased. 1 Borg-Warner Series 66 Auto Transmission in VGC that needs soft kit. (Clutches and seals) 1 85 (I believe) complete Engine missing very little. Informed it ran. I used the transmission from this pair and it was good.

contact me through here, there is much more. or forward your phone number.

tribal

86 XJ6 88 XJ40

near Detroit...

Reply to