Setting the Clock: '02 X-Type

Ok... time to set the clocks back an hour. What's the secret to re-setting the clock on an '02 X-Type without the touch screen instrumentation? My owners manual only refers to the touch screen. Thanks, Mark

(Remove @home from email address)

Reply to
M. E. Bye

press and hold the menu key

"M. E. Bye" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Lobby

Nope. No "menu" key, either.

Mark

(Remove @home from email address)

Reply to
M. E. Bye

or mode key???

"M. E. Bye" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Lobby

Hrumpfff.... Pushed "mode" key, but nothing happens there, either.

Mark

(Remove @home from email address)

Reply to
M. E. Bye

I will let you know tomorrow, will look in PC at work

"M. E. Bye" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Lobby

Thanks for your time and assistance!

Mark

(Remove @home from email address)

Reply to
M. E. Bye

Just reset mine....hold the mode key for a few seconds (3-5) then you can set the clock

Pete

P.S uou have to enter the time in full using the key pad....

Reply to
pete

Nope. Holding the "mode" key does absolutely nothing for me.

Mark

(Remove @home from email address)

Reply to
M. E. Bye

Taken from the "Audio System Handbook" page 2-3.

Setting the audio display clock

1 Press and hold the MODE button until TA VOLUME is displayed.

2 Repeatedly press and release the MODE button until CLOCK SET is displayed.

3 While the hour format is flashing, use the seek up/seek down keys to select either 12 or 24 hour format.

4 Press and release the MODE button.

5 If the 12 hour format has been selected, use the # key to select AM or PM as appropriate.

6 Using the keypad, enter the correct time. It should be noted that clock time must be entered as four digits e.g. 0325 or 1525, when in 12 or 24 hour format.

7 To exit clock setting procedure, press and hold the MODE key until the display reverts to audio mode.

Nope. Holding the "mode" key does absolutely nothing for me.

Mark

(Remove @home from email address)

Reply to
twgmckin