Site info needed

As a S-type Jag owner is there a site where information on removal of panels, accessories or lights exist? As a do-it-yourselfer I would like to be able to have the know-how to fix things on my own.

I also have a jeep and an excellent site for that is wjjeep.com.

TIA

Reply to
davidb

It really pays to buy a service manual, but Haynes makes an OK book but it is not a service manual.

Another thing you can do is go down to a large public library as many today stock MOTOR manuals. Find the information and then make a copy.

Blake (A book in the hand is worth 20 posters on the net.)

Reply to
Blake Dodson

Thanks for the comeback. Perhaps someone else will have a URL ...

Just for grins check out that jeep site, that's what we need for the Jag. ;-)

Reply to
davidb