Tail light fuse.

Ok. I give up. Looked in Haynes manual, and Jaguar owners manual. Removed and inspected and cleaned all the fuses I could find. Even jumped the connections in the headlight fuse box, but I cannot get my tailights or rear side marker lights to have juice. Can anyone please give me a hint as to where Jaguar in its infinite wisdom may have hidden this fuse? Thank you Peter

Reply to
PeteR

Ooops

1987 XJ6 4.2
Reply to
Zion

G'Day Peter, The tail light fuses are in the trunk, remove the panel at the front, behind the rear seat and you'll find them along with the rear bulb failure units, ECU and sunroof motor. Regards, John Hudson Brisbane, Australia

1971 XJ6 SI 1985 XJ6 SIII
Reply to
John Hudson