Twin electric fans - early XJ's

Hi all,

This maybe of use to (AUST) Jaguar people.

Over the weekend I fitted the Ford Falcon AU series radiator cowling with twin fans to both my SII XJ6 and 420G. Bought the two for $544.00.

The XJ is very easy to do and the 420G almost impossible due to the lower radiator height. A hell of a lot of cutting required :-)

The effect on the XJ6 has been outstanding. Temp does not go above 180, which is a big improvement as the car runs on LPG.

If any one is interested, I'll post pics to my web site.

Ron McGrice

Reply to
Jagwire