Wanted exhaust system for 3.6 xj-s

Hi all, I am looking for a decent used exhaust system for a 1985 3.6 manual box XJ-S.

The new price is around 500 quid from a local motor factors, trouble is I simply dont have that kinda money.

If anyone is either selling one or could point me to a dealer that sells and posts ( I am in Dundee, Scotland) then I would really be grateful.

Regards Alan

Reply to
Alan

Alan,

Have a look on ebay and do a search for xjs exhaust. There are two on there, a middle section and a back section.

The numbers are :-

4527829202 4527827590

Stu

Reply to
Stuart Adair

HI Stu, Thanks for thr tip... In the end I put the car up on Ebay.

Regards Alan

Reply to
Alan

Hi Stu, Thanks for the link.......I ended up putting the car on Ebay.

Regards Alan

Reply to
Alan

No problem Alan - Its a bit extreme though, to sell the car because the exhaust has gone !!

Reply to
Stuart Adair