Who Finds XF Ugly or is it just me?

All the reviews I have read procliamed the new XF "sexy", "gorgeous", etc. but I think the styling is too generic and too much like a Jap import pocket rocket. Anyone else share the same view?

Having test driven one, I thought the interior gimmicky rather than functional, and the leather and wood looked and felt cheap. The ride and handling were superb, however.

At least the outgoing X-type looks somewhat like a Jag. The XF's looks baffle me.

I hope the 2010 XJ won't mess up as bad as the XF. If it does, I am going to get a MB S550 as my daily driver and still keep my XK8 convert for the weekend :)

Figaro

Reply to
Figaro

Haven't driven it, but I like it's looks a lot better than the model it replaces (S-type, I believe, not X-type).

Reply to
WayneC

I drove one recently - brilliant! The styling grows on you.

Richard L

Reply to
rick.lichten