Wiring Diagram for 1996 XJ6

Hello All, I'm a newbe to this newsgroup. Recently acquired a 96 XJ6 and I've been looking for, without any real success, a comprehensive wiring diagram of this car that I can download and print sothat I can circuit trace a couple of minor circuit issues in this car, most notably involving illumination of buttons on the instrument board, door locks and so on. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, -George-

Site Timeline