WOOOOOP EEEEE 2009 X-Type to be made

The only thing that could be than this is if they keept the cat on the hood.

Double Tap

Reply to
Double Tap

Now. Is that "The only thing that could be (worse/better) than this..." ?

Reply to
Blake Dodson

Ok so I made a typo. I will go shoot myself for being a poor typist.

Reply to
Double Tap

Well you better get in line, for I mis-type on nearly all of my posts. I was just curious what was the missing word was.

Ciao, BD

Reply to
Blake Dodson