X-Type clunking Noise

I seem to have a clunking noise coming from the passenger side (mid to front of car) sometimes when I turn left or accelerate from a start. Has anyone had anything similar or any ideas? Thanks.

2002 Jaguar X-Type Sport 3.0 British Racing Green
Reply to
Shawn M. Shea

Sounds like a typical CV joint fault. Have a check underneath at the driveshaft gaiters, are they ok ? Can you see grease splattered around ?

Stu

Stu

Reply to
Stuart Adair