xj40 tires

Well ,I started at tirerack, and the choices for this car are limited.

I do feel a little wiser, webserv say he gets 40k on his kid's xj with apparently non-v-rated tires. Guess kids drive differently these days.

Still haven't gotten the tires yet; got the old 911 fired up and am driving like I used to when I was a kid.

-jk

Reply to
jk

Actually kids drive the same! The kid in my son's school with the brand new Nissan 350Z drives like the kids of old and will lose his license or his life if he continues. My son, realizing he has to pay for repairs on the car and will be with out a car for the period it is being repaired-- drives it with great care --- for the most part!! With the graduated license system they have in this State now, it takes nearly two years for a kid to get their full driver's license. It has cut the teenage death rate by 50% and the teen age accident rate by 60% (according tot he local newspaper). By the time the kids get to drive on their own with friends, they are nearly out of school and have had a license of some sort for two years. 1/2 that time they are learning, they can only drive under adult supervision -- the rest of the time they are under severe restrictions and to when and where.

Webserve

Reply to
webserve