XJ6 instrument cluster

I recently (yesterday) replaced the instrument cluster on my '89 XJ6. All went well and everything is working properly, but the odometer is at zero. Any advice on getting the correct milage?

Bryan

Reply to
Navree

drive it :-)

"Navree" schreef in bericht news:Pa9Ld.103993$Wo.64429@lakeread08...

Reply to
toppie

I believe you can go to the Jaguar dealership and have the odometer re-programmed. There are also a number of kits available over the Internet, but the ethics and cost of buying them is questionable. I think that if you have a record of the original miles, you should be fine. Most cars over 10 years old do not require odometer readings anyway. I just put a new speedo in my 1967 Jag with zero miles, but in my case it may be fairly accurate, since the old ones roll over at 100,000 miles *S* Webserve

Reply to
webserve