XJ8 Mesh Grill

I have a Pacific Blue 2002 XJ8 Sprot and want to change the grill to the mesh "XJR" grill.

My local dealer has been less than helpful and I wondered if anybody could suggest a source for this?

I'm not sure whether I need the complete grill (mesh and surround) or whether I can jst change the two sections from the black vanes to the mesh?

Any helpwould be fantastic.

Thanks

James

I have a Pacific Blue 2002 XJ8 Sprot and want to change the grill to the mesh "XJR" grill.

My local dealer has been less than helpful and I wondered if anybody could suggest a source for this?

I'm not sure whether I need the complete grill (mesh and surround) or whether I can jst change the two sections from the black vanes to the mesh?

Any helpwould be fantastic.

Thanks

James

You neglected to tell us where you are, can I assume USA? If so, try this site (click on "mesh Grilles"):

WayneC

Apologies - I'm in the UK.

Reply to
James