XJ8 roof lining removal

Does anybody have instructions on how to remove (and refit!!) the roof lining on an XJ8? (1997 UK). I am going to be fitting a roof mounted TV screen to keep the kids quiet in the back and ideally would like to remove the panel to ensure I do a proper job - removing it probably won't be a problem, but fitting it back might be - does it just "clip off/on" or are there some hiddens screws or "poppers" i need to be aware of?

Thanks in advance, Russ.

Reply to
Russell Fray