XKE A/C

I'm thinking of removing the entire A/C unit from my '71 XKE. It hasn't worked in decades and just adds weight to the car. What kind of value should I put on it for sale? Nah, I'm not interested in eBay. I would use the proceeds to replace the rubber mouldings and the like.

Al

Reply to
Al

If it does not work, why would you expect that anyone would purchase it?

===========BuckShot LeFunk =1998 LS 400

1999 E320 4-Matic

Al wrote:

Reply to