01 Cherokee factory manual

I have an 01 Cherokee. My opinion is that this is an attractive vehicle because Chrysler did not design it. Does nayone have any advice on how to acquire a factory service manual for it?

Reply to
Jim Peck

Jim Peck proclaimed:

You are looking for the 81-370-1046 if you want it in hard copy, $90.

There are some other diag manuals for the 2001 Cherokee listed, you might want to consider them as well.

You can get to the techauthority web site from

or
and look for owner services. You can also get your vehicle's original build sheet showing everything on it as it left the factory.

Reply to
Lon