04 Wrangler Dual Exhaust

On the Mopar site for parts they list a chrome exhaust tip and then mention for more performance Mopar supposedly offers a Dual Exhaust for the wrangler.

I have looked in the street catalog of Mopar performance and all over the jeep site but can find no suck beast. Does anybody know if they exist and maybe have a part #

This is what it says at Jeep.com under accessories:

If your looking for a little more, Mopar's Stainless Steel Exhaust Systems will add the additional sound your looking for. These Cat-Back Exhaust Systems include dual 4" chromed tips and are easily installed utilizing all existing OEM mounting locations Thanks,

Reply to
Intergate

Reading your excerpt from the Jeep.com accessories, I would say it means just what it says, that it has a dual TIP for the exhaust, not a dual exhaust (which to me would mean doubling of everything from the exhaust manifold back; two cats, two mufflers, etc). This would explain the inability to find it. However, if you meant dual tips when you said dual exhaust, and that is what you are looking for and can't find, then I don't know. I just thought I'd point out the disparity in the wording in case that was the cause of your not finding what you were looking for in the Mopar catalogue. If this wasn't the case, please ignore this message, and good luck finding it!

Reply to
Bob