05 Liberty..Tires?

Want to get new tires but im not sure what ones to get , what do you have on your liberty? I was looking at the fortera silent armor but the reviews arent that great

thanks for any advice!

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Just a general comment, but I rather liked my last set of Michelin LTX M/S tires. They wore like iron.

Now they don't have the voids necessary to be a great off-road tire, but they have sipes that make them quite grippy.

I'm currently running Bridgestone Dueler A/T. Not satisfied with the wear. They seem to have about half the life of the Michelin tires for the same amount of driving abuse. While they started out with better voids for grip and an almost identical traction (lateral G) capability, they are just simply wearing away.

Reply to
DougW