06 golden eagle ?

I was over to my Jeep dealer and saw a Golden Eagle. It seemed to be just a prettied up Sport with hood decals and embroidery on the seats. Is that about it ? They were offering it for $23k

dave

Reply to
Dave

Got the 44 in the rear i think also.

Reply to
Steve G

That figures, went to the Jeep website and did a search for "Golden Eagle" and it came back with "that is not a Jeep vehicle". Then I did a google search and came up with this.

Idiots.

I hate to admit it though, I kind of like the screaming chicken on the hood... must be second childhood or something

Jeff DeWitt

Dave wrote:

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

ah ok. great! thanks! -- I was also browsing their site and could not find a word about it. they are trying to get $23k for it. that doesnt sound too bad.

dave

Reply to
Dave

Possibly they hired an old Firebird marketing puke.

Jeff DeWitt proclaimed:

Reply to
Lon

The "Golden Eagle" package was originally used in the mid-seventies CJ. It wasn't any more than wheels, stickers and seat covers. And it still isn't.. They are reaching into the past, just like all of the other manufacturers, trying to sell their products with the "retro" look.

Reply to
J White

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III