12VDC Air COmpressors

Hey Guys, I'm going to install a 12VDC air compressor in my 01 TJ. I am leaning toward the Quick Air 3 but wanted to know if anybody has experience in this area. There are also Thomas, Viair and Max Air to name a few.

What about the air tanks that are available with these compressors. Because of space I wasn't going to install one. My air box is stock.

That's for any advice.

Andy

Reply to
Andy

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Thanks Bill. I thought of using a belt driven air compressor. I haven't ruled it out yet and I do run 35" tires.

Andy

Reply to
Andy