15x8.5" Wheels?

I am looking at a set of 4 wheels for my Jeep. Haven't heard back what they came from. Here's what I do know. 5 lug style with 4 and 1/2" lug diameter,

15x8.5".

Will these fit on my 89 Cherokee?

Thanks,

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

Yep, a 5x4.5" bolt pattern wheel is what your Cherokee uses.

Jerry

Carl Saiyed wrote:

Reply to
Jerry Bransford
15 x 8.5 strikes me as an odd size, but the hole (lug) pattern is a 5 on 4.5" circle.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Your 8.5" is an odd measurement. Correct measure is to the INSIDE of the bead, usually measure about 1/2+" bigger if you go to outside.

5 > I am looking at a set of 4 wheels for my Jeep. Haven't heard back what they
Reply to
RoyJ