1941 Willys on Ebay

Check this one out! I would love to have it!!

Greg

GMP News

Buy it, you only go around once!

Gerald G. McGeorge

twaldron

Hmmm, jeez, pardon me for suggesting he might want to go ahead and buy it, since he wrote "I would love to have it!!" as though it wasn't already his. Also, remind me to start insulting your posts on a regular basis, too.

Gerald G. McGeorge

twaldron

I re-read my post and all I was doing was suggesting that he might be the one auctioning and putting out that post to generate interest. It would not be the first time. He could be an interested viewer as well.

Unless it's the McFly th> Hmmm, jeez, pardon me for suggesting he might want to go ahead and buy it,

twaldron

Calling someone McFly is typically a "nice" way of calling someone a "dumbass". If he read this before his 1st cup of coffee or after his 3rd then I can see his offense...

Joe

Reply to
twaldron

Driving an open top vehicle without any kind of roll bar would give me the.... willys. ;-)

Joshua Nelson

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
twaldron

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Why not just say "I'm selling my badass jeep. Here's a link. Bid high and bid often." I don't think anybody here would mind that...

Reply to
Joe

That is totally legit for this group with the header as it is.

I just don't personally like the 'for sale' adds that have an ebay link.

It ain't for sale, it's for auction!

Mike

Joe wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
twaldron

Nope, not selling it. I happen to live in Maryland not in Cali. I don't have any attachment of any kind to this jeep or the person selling it. Just thought you all would like it.

Sorry I'm not a troll,

BTW why are you waiting for Brian's advice?

Greg

GMP News

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
twaldron

That's what I thought.

Gerald G. McGeorge

The CJ roll bar makes me feel better but I doubt it would do much to help if I wreck at 60ish. A slow roll off a rock I think is fine, a highway speed wreck and roll and I get a smushed head.

Joe