1949 pick up

Have a clutch problem here - running well and lost drive power rapidly (2 -

3 minutes) - clutch return springs are fine - engine is good - cannot locate a hydraulic fluid reservoir or lines - plates not burned - just slowed down and stopped resulting in a tow job - any suggestions?
Reply to
life-agent

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Clutch is my first guess. But my second guess is from experience. I broke an axle shaft, it felt like you described until I could barely drive. Have a friend look under the truck and see if the driveline is moving but the truck is not.

Reply to
Rusted