1983 jeep cj-7 for sale no rust!!

1983 jeep cj-7 restored. Complete fiberglass body, hood and fenders. W/shield frame is rust free metal. 95000 original miles. Jasper engines remanufactured 258 6cyl, t-5 5speed trans, Dana 300 t-case. Has a lot of rare factory options like a working factory tach and clock, delay wipers, power brakes, power steering, 20 gallon plastic gas tank, console, black dash pad, and chrome grill cover. Items that have been replaced in the last few months are new front axle u-joints, new rear axle bearings and seals, new rear drive shaft u-joints, new ball joints, new tie rod ends, rear brakes, tune up, shocks, steering box. Many aftermarket accessories like rear rock bumper w/receiver hitch, front tow hooks, front brush guard, best top seat covers, full vinyl front floor mat, bikini top, half/full soft doors, and a soft top that I haven?t installed yet so I don?t know how well it fits just yet.. The interior is black and has a black rear seat that is in very good shape. The frame of this Jeep is awesome. It does not have any rust through at all and very minimal surface rust found only in a few places where the undercoat has come off. Everything on this Jeep works except the fuel and temp gauges and the parking brake is not hooked up (needs cables). Every single light in the dash lights up. At the moment it has the factory am/fm radio but I am not 100% sure if it works or not. The Jeep has been owned by an ASE certified mechanic and if anything mechanically was needed it got done. The body has a few scratches but is very nice and is the original gelcoat white of the fiberglass.. The Jeep runs and starts well, but has some typical carter carb idle issues (idles high). I plan on rebuilding the carb in the next few weeks if it doesnt sell before then. It shifts well with no clutch slippage, goes straight down the road, and the 4wheel drive works perfect. The jeep would be a perfect candidate for someone looking for an older cj but does not want to do any major work to it and just wants to drive it. It is very fun to drive and I do not want to sell it but I have to. The Jeep is in very, very nice shape and really needs to be seen to be appreciated If you have any questions please ask. I am very honest about this Jeep and will not lie to you about anything. It is located in Rockford Illinois. If you want any picture of the Jeep or would like to ask questions about it please feel free to ask anything! I am asking $4200 obo

Thanks for looking Pat snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Ibgpn350