1986 Cherokee project for sale

Hello everyone. I have a 1986 Cherokee for sale(project). I am located in northern Il. If anyone has any interest in this feel free to ask me to email my phone number. I have a few pics of it on photobucket. See attached link. Needs interior work. I can fill you in with the details if you are interested. I bought it to use as a daily driver, but I just don't have the time to finish it. And I don't know if I could drive it to work every day knowing my YJ was sitting in the garage.

Thank you,

Greg

jerryg

Greg,

Some details or specs would be helpful.

billy ray

Ok here we go, short version. 2.5 I4 recent rebuild. Manual. 2.5" old Man Emu lift. needs floor pans. Needs power steering pump. no head liner, no trim. Dash and doors good though. Bought it with good intentions, just lost steam. Motor runs good, needs interior work.

Greg

Reply to
jerryg