1991 YJ rear brake line to axle T

I'm doing an axle swap and I was just out laying under my rig, the line that goes from the t-in the rear axle to the frame is a rubicon express extended brake line.

How does it disconect from the T- in the axle?

I dont see a nut or a clamp and want to re-use it.

Reply to
ufatbastehd

The T is part of the hose. The steel lines just unscrew from it.

Mike

Mike Romain

Thanks! just got it figured out.

Reply to