1992 Jeep Cherokee Windshield Wiper problem

I've been having a problem with my wipers that I can't seem to find a solution for..

The assembly which connects my wiper motor to the bars which move my wipers keep coming apart. I can pop the socket back in but usually after 5-10 minutes of use it pops back out.

I'm wondering if some peice is missing from this assembly, my haynes manual is no help, it doesn't even have a picture.. Something must hold the joint together.

any help or insight would be greatly appreciated

Reply to
Louis Wagner

The C-clip is missing.

Reply to