1998 sunroof cover replace/repair

Does anyone have information regarding repair or replacement of the sliding sunroof cover on a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee? The fabric material has come loose from the sliding cover but is intact. I can't figure out how to remove the cover so that I can reglue the material to the cover. The "friendly" jeep dealer wants almost $500.00 to replace the cover with a new one. Any help appreciated. Thanks

Reply to
Bruce