1999 Grand Cherokee turn signals, flashers not working

Hi! I have a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee and the turn signlas/flashers are not working. They also do not flash when using the key fob to unlock/lock the doors. I had this problem about a month or so ago, but they started working again all of a sudden.

4 days ago, the problem came back. What could it be?
Reply to
joshmerd

I would guess a loose connection some where since they stopped working and then started again. I'd start with checking the ground connections and working my way backwards from the light to the battery with a multimeter.

Reply to
Raptor