1st. trophy!

Hey Jeepers, i'm not one to brag...but dog-gonit...i did it. My first trophy for first place at a car and bike show! but lest I brag...my first thanks to my painter Mike Seaver, my welder Keith Falkenhagen, and my wife who has put up with continuous charge card billings and UPS deliveries...hey wait a minute...could that be WHY she lets me ...no...couldn't be....\ anyway...1ST PLACE can you dig it!

DRINKS AND THE BEST CAMP DINNER FOR EVERYONE!

Aw she was just beautiful in the high noon judgement as the sun shined off her moonstone metallic deep clear coat, a vented hood that relieves her hotness in the thick forest, all stainless trim and accessories, leather braided grab bar, shifters and steering wheel,. She even winked at the judges with her all LED light system i left on. From her tall black boots to her bikini top, she was schweet. She even scented of Deep Woods Off as an enticing come on. Man i was pimpin!

The Jeep I mean. :D

Have a good and safe holiday ... just short of breaking an axle!

Laredo Muchacho!

Reply to
Laredo Muchacho

Pics?