2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 XJ

Does anybody know what are the front and rear differential types on a 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 XJ?

-Thanks

Reply to
mattg

The front is a Dana 30. The rear is either a corporate or Dana 35. Send your Vin to Chrysler and get a build sheet. It's a free service.

Reply to
jeff

It should be a Chysler 8.25 in rear. (my wifes 2000 4 cyl does) I would place it above a D35 is strength too.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

Reply to