2000 TJ heater blower control not working

I have a 2000 TJ sport, with air conditioning. The heater control only operates when the highest blower speed is selected with both heat and air. I replaced the heater / blower control only to find the same result, blower only operates when highest speed is selected. This leads me to believe that the problem may be something other than the heather control.

Any thoughts?

Reply to
jeepster1974

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Like Bill says, resistor pack. When that goes you only have high speed left.

Reply to
DougW

Bill is right .. had a 2000 Cherokee with same problem .. easy replacement

Reply to
Mindy