2004-2006 jeep wrangler unlimited

Does anyone have any experience with the 2004-2006 jeep wrangler unlimited ? Is it noticeably better handling than the regular wrangler ?

Thanks, Lynn

Reply to
Lynn McGuire

Folks that have them adore them. I haven't any experience with them but folks I know that have them love them

Which model are you looking at?

K.

Thanks, Lynn

Reply to
Kate

Nice !

A 2006 yellow Wrangler Unlimited with 6 speed manual and I6:

Thanks, Lynn

Reply to
Lynn McGuire

Lynn, You've got mail :)