2005 TJ Models

Well, I was on the Jeep Home Page just seeing what is in store for 2005 and I said DAMN-IT! A 6 speed manual tyranny, it is just like computers just when you think you have it up graded they come out with a newer processor.

I also saw DC dropped the Sahara version which is sort of cool since I bought a fully loaded one for my birthday last February. I also noticed all the models except for the Unlimited have go up in price from $1,800.00 to $2,800.00 for the Rubicon.

CD must have had a banner year to raise the prices like that. I also, think the over color selection for Jeep could be vastly improved I do not know why CD doesn't see that. I do like the idea of a 6 speed but do not want to be the first to buy one until they prove themselves.

I guess DC is trying to increase the MPG to meet the newer guidelines. Well, the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence and more expensive too.

HarryS

Reply to
HarryS

And just like computers, all you can do is jump in when ready to spend the money. If you wait, there will always be something better! I learned not to look after purchase.

Reply to
JimG

But I just can't help myself. HarryS

Reply to