2006 Liberty Sport Window Tint

I noticed that while looking at some of the 2006 Libertys (3.7 gas engines) with part time 4x4, the window stickers at the dealers indicated that the very rear side windows and the rear gate window were tinted. The very rear window on each side did not look tinted--- before I ask the dealer, let me find out what you guys (and gals) have to say. Do they use a low percentage tint, or are some of these window stickers off the mark? Thanks.

Reply to
Rusty Nale

I paid for "Deep Tint Sunscreen Glass" as an option. This makes the rear door windows, quarter glass & tailgate glass very dark. It really helps keep the interior comfortable when the air is on and the sun beating down.

So my window sticker says under OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT- Deep Tint Sunscreen Glass- $420 (Canadian)

Reply to
budman

The ones on MY 06 libby were tinted.... I had the front ones tinted to match. Mine was a Limited, maybe the Sport is different.

Either way, if they are tinted, you can see the difference.

Kate

06 Rubicon
Reply to
Kate

I have an 02 part of the package included tinted windows. All windows are tinted axcept the front and drivers and passenger front which are illegal to have tinted in the state I live in

Reply to
ufatbastehd

My WJ has a lighter tint on the windshield and front windows but the back and rear windows are almost black.

billy ray