~318 plug switch~~?

can't tell how to change plugs on my oil burning '95 G.C. (41 thou miles, oil changes every 3'000 miles) bcause the plugs are inside heat shields, and the plug wrench does't fit inside. Anyone ever change plugs on them thangs. (I shoulda ordered the old Nash/Amc engine instead of the l960's chrysler iron.) BTW ' using a fren's 'puter..to post this. ))

Reply to
Jack Carter